Here at Your Finance Specialist, it is our job to understand your individual needs and circumstances and help you with all of the the above.
Whether you are:
- A first home buyer and want to know how much money you can borrow, how much you need to have saved and what information the banks need.
- An investor wanting to purchase another property and would like to check your structures and interest rates.
- Want to set up a budget and savings plan so you can purchase something down the track.
We will do the leg work, sifting through the different banks shopping around for you for a loan offer and the right structure to suit your personal and professional needs.
Guiding you through the process until the loan settles, contacting you for a review every 6 months to see how you are tracking. You might want to do some renovations, buy a new car or purchase another property, whatever it might be we want to work with you for the long term.
Best of all we don’t charge you for our service.
Our Lending Options
- Owner occupied home loans
- Investment home loans
- Construction loans
- Refinancing / debt consolidation / top ups
- Vehicle & equipment finance
- SMSF property finance
- Commercial finance
Your Finance Specialist ABN: 83 139 239 133 is a Australian Credit Licence holder (No: 417872), under the Aggregator Connective, as well as a member of the industry professional body, Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA). As a member of the MFAA, we must meet their educational requirements and are bound by their Code of Conduct and Disciplinary Rules. A copy of the Code and Rules are available for download at www.mfaa.com.au